Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
We are seeking a strong Area Manager to plan and direct the day-to-day operations of multiple Ideal Image center locations. This person manages and supports consultative sales, develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability. They will also ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick, efficient and within established operational guidelines. Additionally, partners with Talent Acquisition to forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas. The Area Manager coaches, counsels, manages employee performance and engagement, executes company marketing and operational standards, is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and directs the work of others.
The Area Manager will also:
• Deliver sales performance and business volume to meet clinic goals.
• Attain comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
• Ensure associates utilize ethical sales practices.
• Communicate, implement, enforce and comply with all Ideal Image policies and procedures both individually and at the clinic level.
• Facilitate daily huddles with clinic staff.
• Manage individuals in meeting performance objectives, sales and development goals.
• Evaluate and coach all associates on continual basis to ensure quality assurance.
• Handle conflict management.
• Interview potential associates and assist recruiting in hiring of associates.
• Human Resources compliance –manage associate behavior, including coaching/development and working with Human Resources on employee relations issues up to termination.
• Maintain relationships with all current clients.
• Handle escalated client issues and refund requests in a timely manner, escalate to regional sales director as necessary.
• Convey organizational changes and company messages in a timely and positive manner.
• Manage local marketing and networking events.
• Manage scheduling and coverage of the clinic.
• Assist with new clinic openings, as needed.
• Fill in for client consultants as needed (answering phones, scheduling etc.).
• Supervise the control of petty cash.
• Audit clinic daily for cleanliness, maintenance issues etc.
• Report all maintenance issues through proper channels within 24 hours, or as appropriate in an emergency.
• Vendor management as needed.
• Effective and proactive communication with regional sales director of any clinic needs.
• Follow company’s mission statement, values and customer service philosophy.
• Exhibit professionalism and behaviors reflective of a leader.
• Contribute to building positive team morale and recognize accomplishments.
• Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Continually works to improve leadership skills.
• Travel between clinics required, up to 100%
Other duties as assigned
Minimum of 3 years of management experience in a multi-unit environment
Experienced Human Capital Manager, motivator and coach
Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets
Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including effective written and oral.
Effective leadership skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and goal setting/management
Employee engagement to ensure staff and operational success
Must be a self-starter
Work well independently with minimal supervision
Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills
Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Outlook)
Compelling interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), strong ability to influence and build rapport
Rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocol
Must maintain a high attention to detail
Strong guest service orientation
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
Paid time off:
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***