Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Ideal Image is looking for an experienced Corporate Legal Assistant who can take the lead on revising and updating legal processes and systems including contract management, legal files managment and other process improvements. This role would require high proficiency in Excel and Power Point, in order to provide legal updates and overviews to the executive team.
Performs general legal services for the organization and is responsible for one or more areas of legal specialization such as real estate, construction, commercial litigation, personal injury litigation, employment, labor, and contracts. Supervises and administers all necessary legal services in assigned matters, in conjunction with the General Counsel or outside legal counsel as required.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Organizes and maintains all functions of complex contract management software program, Legal Files.
• Responsible for upkeep of the system, contract management, setting workstreams and deadlines. • Advises various departments of renewal deadlines.
• Drafts letters to various third parties including government agencies.
• Acts as a Legal Department Liaison to Field Operations and Clinics.
• Gather and analyze research data, such as statutes, decisions and legal articles, codes and documents.
• Responsible for franchise filings across the US, business license management, litigation file support, performing all requests for production.
• Assists with claims management with insurance carriers and in-house attorneys which includes information gathering, discussing claims with adjusters, filing claims with insurance and following up on claim status.
• Administrative support for two attorneys.
• Interacts cross functionally with various business units on a daily basis and so must have a professional and amicable demeanor.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Draft case summaries.
• Investigate facts and law of cases to determine causes of action and to prepare cases.
• Assist lawyers by researching legal precedent, investigating facts or preparing legal documents.
• Provide all aspects of reasonable legal and administrative support for attorneys and other staff within the Legal Department
• Maintain databases and files, manages reports
• Types and edits legal documents, correspondences, presentations, schedules travel, processes expenses reports, processes check requests, tracks department budget
• Support preparation for meetings
• Answer telephones, opens/distributes mail
• Filing and tracking of legal contracts and documents
• Meet deadlines
Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and deal with highly sensitive materials.
Maintains and updates all charts and spreadsheets that track various information
Ensures that information is properly disseminated to and/or received from other departments
All other tasks or projects as assigned