Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Advanced Skin, Face and Body Spa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Performs non-surgical aesthetic treatments in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Administers treatments in accordance with Ideal Image policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
• Evaluate client’s suitability for all available services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services.
• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
• Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are operating appropriately.
• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s medical chart.
• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.
• Collaborate with sales and ops teams to achieve company goals.
• Travel between clinics, as necessary.
• Client focused –effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and productive client relationships; and takes responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Builds trust – Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
• Influencing others and facilitating decisions – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of products, service, or ideas from prospects and clients
• Collaboration and partnering – Identifies opportunities and takes action to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
• Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state for which the job exists, must be in good standing.
• Relevant industry experience preferred.
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
• Warm and welcoming bedside manner.
• Ability to complete detailed paperwork.
• Exceptional teamwork skills.
• Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Ability to meet U.S. employment and eligibility requirements.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
**$5,000 sign on BONUS**
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***