Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Advanced Skin, Face and Body Spa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
The Clinic Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of a clinic location, manages and supports consultative sales, develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increases profitability. They ensure client needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick, efficient and within established operational guidelines. The Clinic Manager forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas. They will coach, counsel, and manage associate performance and engagement. Additionally, manages clinic profit and loss (P&L) and leads and directs the work of others.
• Deliver sales performance and business volume to clinic goals.
• Attain comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
• Ensure associates utilize ethical sales practices.
• Communicate, implement, enforce and comply with all Ideal Image policies and procedures both individually and at the clinic level.
• Facilitate daily huddles with clinic staff.
• Manage individuals in meeting performance objectives, sales and development goals.
• Evaluate and coach all associates on continual basis to ensure quality assurance.
• Handle conflict management.
• Interview potential associates and assist recruiting in hiring of associates.
• Human Resources compliance –manage associate behavior, including coaching/development and working with Human Resources on employee relations issues up to termination.
• Maintain relationships with all current clients.
• Handle escalated client issues and refund requests in a timely manner, escalate to regional sales director as necessary.
• Convey organizational changes and company messages in a timely and positive manner.
• Manage local marketing and networking events.
• Assist with new clinic openings as needed.
• Manage scheduling and coverage of the clinic.
• Fill in for client consultants as needed (answering phones, scheduling etc.).
• Supervise the control of petty cash.
• Audit clinic daily for cleanliness, maintenance issues etc.
• Report all maintenance issues through proper channels within 24 hours, or as appropriate in an emergency.
• Vendor management as needed.
• Effective and proactive communication with regional sales director of any clinic needs.
• Follow company’s mission statement, values and customer service philosophy.
• Exhibit professionalism and behaviors reflective of a leader.
• Contribute to building positive team morale and recognize accomplishments.
• Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Continually works to improve leadership skills.
• Travel between clinics required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credential.
• Minimum of three years of management experience.
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
• Intermediate mathematical skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
• Manage team without continuous supervision.
• Rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols
• Must maintain a high attention to detail
• Experienced human capital manager, motivator and coach.
• Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets.
• Commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build team rapport.
• Strong communication skills, including effective written and oral.
• Effective leadership skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and goal setting/management.
• Employee engagement to ensure staff and operational success.
• Must work well independently with minimal supervision.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
Paid time off:
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***