The Regional Human Resources Generalist will provide support to the Regional Directors, Center Managers and Field Associates for the centers in their region. This person will manage the administration of the Human Resources policies, procedures and programs. Additionally, they provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, while providing retention and ongoing development of the employees.
The Regional HR Generalist will also:
- Process all transactions related to new hires, changes and terminations in the HRIS. Ensure all proper paperwork, signatures and dates are acquired from the Regional Directors and/or Center Managers.
- Manage and audit the HR files to ensure compliance.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions for the organization.
- Develop and take ownership of creating a positive onboarding experience for all new associates in the center locations.
- Review employee benefits to ensure enrollment eligibilities are satisfied.
- Understand the tracking and guidelines of Family Medical Leave (FMLA).
- Coordinate updates of law posters with the appropriate centers; order new posters for upcoming centers.
- Engage with client group in the execution of performance management practices, retention, employee development, employee relations, and recognition.
- Resolve employee relation issues conferring with managers on complex and highly sensitive issues.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients in all HR areas ensuring the management population is kept updated on policy issues and employment law risk is effectively managed.
- Responsible for various HR projects, ad hoc requests and initiatives, including headcount analytics, VOE, and unemployment investigations.
- Drive HR capability by partnering with other members of the HR team to develop and implement new and/or improved programs and processes.
- Manage checklists, forms, and policies such as flexible work requests, leave of absence, etc.
- Manage daily employee requests related to all aspects of Human Resources. Counsel employees on various topics, while balancing employer advocacy role.
- Cultivate internal and external relationships. Establish strong working partnerships with employees and HR colleagues
- Other duties that may be assigned based on organizational needs